1. Phone Interview
We’ll discuss your goals, experience, accomplishments, skills and related information that will be incorporated into your new resume. Please be in a quiet place and set aside 60 minutes for our call.
- Before: Forward your existing resume and available documentation
- During: Discuss your experience, projects, accomplishments and best skills
- After: Schedule an in-person meeting to review your new resume
Note: Please be prepared to discuss your professional experience during our phone interview.
2. In-Person Review
We’ll meet to review your resume and ensure that you are satisfied prior to completing payment.
Email-based review is also available.
- Before: Forward follow-up information for inclusion within your resume
- During: Review your new resume draft and, upon approval, complete payment
- After: Receive your resume via email in both MS Word and PDF format
Note: Your new resume will be optimized for hiring managers and keyword scanning software.
Resume revisions are included for 30 days following our in-person meeting at no additional cost.
Resume revisions are completed within 24 hours.
- Before: Review your new resume then document needed changes/updates
- During: Send specific changes/updates in a legible format via email or fax
- After: Begin your job search
Note: By providing specific revisions in a legible format, you will receive changes as quickly as possible.