1. Phone Interview
We’ll discuss your goals, experience, accomplishments, skills and related information that will be incorporated into your new resume. Please be in a quiet place and set aside 60 minutes for our call.
- Before: Forward your most recent resume (if available) and relevant documentation.
- During: Discuss your experience, projects, accomplishments credentials and skills.
- After: Identify follow-up items and verify delivery date of your resume draft.
Note: Please be prepared to discuss your professional experience during our phone interview.
2. Resume Preparation
Your new resume will be drafted from scratch and optimized for applicant tracking system (ATS) keyword scanning software.
- Before: Forward follow-up details, such as project specifications or licenses.
- During: Research potential job descriptions to which you wish to apply.
- After: Check your email inbox (and spam folder) for your resume draft.
Note: Your new resume will be optimized for hiring managers and keyword scanning software.
3. Revisions & Edits
Resume revisions are included at no additional cost. Revisions are usually completed within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Before: Review your new resume draft then note required changes and revisions.
- During: Forward changes & updates via email, SMS/text message or fax.
- After: Sign-off on your completed resume then begin your job search.
Note: By providing specific revisions in a legible format, you will receive changes as quickly as possible.